03 Jul New Sweat+Tears outdoors exercise program starts on 6th July 2009
3 days to go until the next the Sweat+Tears group fitness program starts.
On 6 July both our City and Northern Beaches courses will be changing to a new format. These changes are not huge and hopefully will help streamline our processes and sessions.
Both courses will now run over 12 weeks, with the option of joining for a 4 week block or purchasing session cards which offer more flexibility.
New Sign-up options
- 4 week course packages – great if you can train regularly 2 or 3 times each week
- New session cards – a flexible option if you cannot get to every session due to other commitment
- Pay as you go – come along and see what your missing, no strings attached.
Don’t forget you can jump in any time. You don’t have to wait for the start of the next course.
New Loyalty Scheme
We want to reward you when you train with us, so starting from today we have introduced a new loyalty scheme which rewards you with points which you can then use to save money on future S+T packages or other fitness treats. See the Sweat+Tear details.
What makes S+T different
- Structured goal-orientated fitness program
- A fitness test every 12 weeks
- Measured goals
- Cardiovascular improvements
- Strength improvements
- Leaner muscles to help burn fat
- Increased metabolism
- Integrated movement patterns to strengthen and protect you from injury
- More energy throughout the day
- Highly motivating, training with a group of like-minded people
- You do not have to have a gym membership
- Training outdoors in the fresh air
- Time out of your day to do something for you
- In the current climate, an economically viable way to get fit
What you will get
- Itinerary – so you know exactly what you will be doing each session
- Goals sheet – so you can measure exactly how far you have come
- Boxing gloves and wraps
- Nutritional Advice
- Scientifically based and structured sessions to maximize your fitness and health goals
- More flexibility: pay by the month, per 3 months or for those who travel a lot, buy a session card.
What our clients say:
“Thank you for putting me through the pleasure and pain of Sweat and Tears. When I finished Kokoda trek I was thanking youyou’re your help in getting me through. Thanks for the advice as I wouldn’t have been able to get through the Kokoda trek with out your training and preparation.”
—Jarrod Bowditch, Director
“The Sweat and Tears Course has literally given me a new lease of Life. Both my physical fitness and mental wellbeing have increased ten-fold”
—Garry Riggs, Director Finance
“When I first joined I said “I don’t run”. Over the last 9 months I have lost 10kg and dropped a clothing size!! Last weekend I completed my first ever 25Km cross country run.”
—Rose Pengilly, Director
“Sweat and tears has changed my life, it has not only made me much fitter, healthier, stronger and slimmer, but also improved my confidence. I would recommend Sweat and Tears to anyone and everyone that is looking to get fit and have fun doing it”
—Byron Pritchard, Financial planner (has lost 15Kg and counting)
Find out more info
For more information see the Sweat+Tears full details on the website (All details and payment options have been added to the bottom half of the Group Fitness page).