24 May Relaxation Techniques Workshop 3rd June 10am BOOKINGS OPEN
True relaxation requires work which is why this interactive and practical workshop is back by popular demand!
- Are you or your partner under the pump at work, struggling to meet deadlines, budgets and the demands of others? Putting in long hours during the day and then busting a gut to be the best parent & partner you possibly can during those precious hours with your family?
- Are you a busy multi-tasking Mum who’s on the go from sun up to well past sun down doing something for everyone but very rarely finding time for yourself?
- Has a loved one, friend, colleague or doctor ever told you you need to slow down?
- Are you constantly in a state of overwhelm, experiencing anxiety and stress?
In this must do interactive and practical workshop Liz Kerr will address why we struggle to relax and the biology behind our bodies stress responses. You will be taken through a number of techniques that you can use to actively relax.
This is a workshop where you will discover how to trigger your relaxation response when you need to. You will walk away with a number of techniques you can use for different situations and an overall sense of well-being.
- Workshop is FREE to Joe’s Garage Members and only $20 for Non-Members
- You will leave with a number of techniques you can start using IMMEDIATELY
- One and a half hours of relaxation and YOU time!
- Workbook and notes are provided on the day
- Register now on our website to secure your spot (non members will be required to sign up to access the booking page, under “Workshops”)
“Liz’s dulcet tones will guide you to a world of peace and calm, one that you won’t want to leave.”
Liz first discovered yoga when she moved to Manly from the UK. Motherhood was the trigger for Liz to take her yoga studies further and having completed her Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Diploma at Qi Yoga in Manly, she is now a member of Yoga Australia.
Liz has since completed her level 2 reiki training and is currently studying pilates for yoga teachers under the guidance of Joan Miller. Liz wants to share her love of yoga with everyone she meets; but only when they are ready!
Don’t miss out – spots are limited! Sign up today.